Waver for Robotics to use the ham bands

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Sat Feb 27 10:01:19 CST 2010

I did not say it was unprecedented!  It is stunningly wrong seems to me.
  Both political parties, or perhaps it could be said all political
parties, are not at all concerned about us.

Unless we keep up the lobbying and unfortunately unless natural
disasters keep occurring where US emergency keeps failing.

73, Tom n4zpt