Energizer Bunny writes a trojan horse.

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Mon Mar 8 21:37:28 CST 2010

I remember when companies thought that outsourcing software production
to that part of the world was a slam-dunk great idea.  Every
hole-in-the-wall CD duplication service in the east claimed ISO-9001
status so how could anybody think otherwise?  Maybe it's not so bad to
overpay someone who may actually have a work ethic.

---JST