Green Power may destabilize grid

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Thu Apr 8 16:49:44 CDT 2010

Agree. Though seems I remember that when states deregulated the power
industry they seemed to have the idea was there was money to be made in
the network separate from generation.  So power companies were trying to
unload generation and keep the transmission.

to answer your question, no one will make the investment until the grid
completely falls apart and we have local blackouts all Summer long.

And on the transshipping of power, how does Virginia Power get green
power if they do not buy it from wind farms or such?

73, Tom n4zpt