Green Power may destabilize grid

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Thu Apr 8 18:53:09 CDT 2010

actually, the people who drove the "deregulation" of the power industry
were the likes of Enron and other "financial deconstructionists" trying
to abscond with the value created by others.

Nobody who knows anything about the electric grid believed it was
anything other than a scam which was god's gift to the people who
write billing software and people who maniuplate the market.

California's "power crisis" was entirely fabricated by Enron traders.
True, there were conditions in the CA market which made it easier
to conceal the dastardly deeds with willful misdirection
(aka fraud and obstruction of justice), but the situation would likely
not have tipped over at all, and certainly not as violently, if it
were not for the active manipulation by "energy traders" at Enron.

	-mo

--
"Of course it's hard!
If it was easy, we'd be buying it from somebody else!"