iPhone4 and manual antenna detuning....

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Sat Jun 26 22:35:19 CDT 2010

many eons ago, the Fundamental Theorem of USENET
stated that any "discussion" which degenerated into
the use of "Hitler" was immediately ended. period. full stop.

now, however, with this meme on the loose, something is *not*
over until it's put to bed with a version of that video.

	-mo

--
"Of course it's hard!
If it was easy, we'd just buy it from somebody else!"