item needed

Michael Chisena ka2zev at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 3 17:34:05 CDT 2010

Hi all,
I need something on the cheap.

A bi polar tracking power supply, +/- 12 or 24 volts would be OK.

Two amps or better.

Building a test fixture to qualify modules for a vibration amplifier.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90108848@N00/sets/72157624261052500/

The operational voltage is in the range of +/- 125 VDC but I suspect I do not need that much voltage for the test fixture.

The amp is all FET and class D so any leakage voltage would show up at a lower and more safe to work on voltage.

Thanks in advance.
Mike KA2ZEV Herndon VA
703 863 4574

"You are, what you do, when it counts"

The Masso<br>

"Gravity, the quickest way down"

Mayor John Almafi

"You ever drop an egg, and on the floor you see it break?

You go and get a mop so you can clean up your mistake.

But did you ever stop to ponder why we know it's true?

If you drop a broken egg you will not get an egg that's new?"

MC Hawking