NRO

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Mon Jul 12 23:25:18 CDT 2010

I just borrowed my dad's Olympus rangefinder all-manual camera.  It
too wants a PX13/PX625 battery for the light meter.

It seems that the best direction to go is to use zinc-air hearing aid
batteries (which don't last nearly as long as the mercury batteries
but are cheap, available, and have a very similar discharge curve).

Adaptors like http://www.paulbg.com/Nikon_F_meter_batteries.htm are
available.  Note that you can buy a bunch of them and save on shipping
(they're not expensive).

Who's in?

-r