NRO

Tom Azlin N4ZPT n4zpt at cox.net
Tue Jul 13 16:04:31 CDT 2010

Hi Rob,

Did not see any zinc-air 6 volt  batteries in the right shape. Actually
no 6 volt ones. However...

I discovered this afternoon at the local BatteriesPlus (I had to return
a car battery core) that both lithium and alkaline replacements are
available. so I got a couple lithiums.

Will run a roll of film through this old camera just to see if all works!

73, tom n4zpt