NRO

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Tue Jul 13 19:41:03 CDT 2010

Here is a reading list on PX625 battery replacements. My take is the
675 zinc air hearing aid battery is the best short term solution.
After the NRAO trip most of the cameras will go back in the closet.
The shelf life of the 675s are supposed to be around 5 years if the
tab is not pulled. The best long term solution seems to be silver
oxide with a diode to drop the voltage.

http://rick_oleson.tripod.com/batt_adapt_us.pdf
http://www.acecam.com/photography/5591.html
http://silverbased.org/zinc-mercury-replacement/