Loran C off the air

Richard Barth rbarth at tidalwave.net
Sun Aug 8 23:56:18 CDT 2010

Right you are, Tom.  The demise of Loran was a hot issue long before
I retired, and that was five years ago.  Those who looked at the
problem logically thought it was lousy idea, and those whose only
objective was saving a few bucks didn't worry about the possible
consequences. It was almost shut down while I was still working, but
managed to survive that attack.  This time it lost.

Dick