Loran C off the air

Mike O'Dell mo at ccr.org
Wed Aug 11 09:00:59 CDT 2010

the taxpayers have no earthly idea what they are paying for -
it's simply not humanly possible to know that beyond whatever
theatrics are presented.

moreover, the entire program funding for eLoran would run the
current government about a millisecond. not even long enough
to blink the lights for a single cycle of 60Hz.

if it is about budget matters, it's all about *looking like*
they're "doing something". it just so happens that this
particular trick with the tablecloth has the potential
to break a lot of china.

feh!

	-mo

"How can you be in two places at once
when you're not anywhere at all?" - Firesign Theatre

--
"Of course it's hard!
If it was easy, we'd just buy it from somebody else!"