250kw generator

Robert Stratton bob at stratton.net
Sun Aug 15 13:59:58 CDT 2010

"One and two running hours only" - sounds like they haven't been exercised at all, much less monthly. Still, it would be nice to be able to power my whole neighborhood during our weekly outages.

Perhaps an AMRAD bunker might be in order. I'll help write the DHS grant application if anyone cares to help provide differentiation as to our emergency communications capabilities. The Inevitable Breakdown is, by definition, inevitable.

--Bob S.