Schumann Resonance Receiver

Frank Gentges Metavox LLC metavox at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 23 01:01:15 CDT 2010

  tacoistas,

Back when we were looking into LF systems, George Lemaster brought up
Schumann Resonance and an article by Scott Fusare, N2BJW.

Meanwhile we have been looking into a number of things while things were
advancing on this front.

Today, I just happened to look into Schumann Resonance to see what might
have been going on.  There is an interesting web site on it at

http://home.flash.net/~evogel/ev-schu.html

With careful construction, a 100 gigaohm resistor and a stainless steel
ball, it appears you can  build a suitable receiver of your very own.

Once you get it working you can observe the Schumann Resonance.  After
that, ......

Frank K0BRA