Equipment Looking for a Home

Chip Fetrow chip at fetrow.org
Fri Dec 17 20:54:43 CST 2010

If it is the 6 GHz equipment I think it is (that I donated) it was a
bit over 10 years ago, maybe close to 15, but it was brand new
installed MCI equipment.  MCI replaced equipment at Western Union
sites (I owned MANY) in order to get the fly-swatter reflectors off
the towers so MCI could re-use some of the spectrum.  Soon after, the
Air Force decided they no longer needed the dedicated - isolated phone
system, so everything went surplus.  We needed the microwave stuff out
of the way, so we gave it away in exchange for it being gone right away.

I don't want that stuff back, BUT, I would be interested in equipment
racks.  My home network is out of control.

--chip