Equipment Looking for a Home

David Rogers dvrogers at cox.net
Mon Dec 27 07:34:48 CST 2010

Our departure has been delayed, and we currently plan to depart 6th January.  There have been several responses to offer of equipment below and I am in touch with those who want stuff.

In the meantime, does anyone know of a place that can build a framework so I can install my 2m/440 equipment in my truck?

Dave
K9RKH