For Kodachrome Fans, Road Ends at Photo Lab in Kansas - NYTimes.com

wb5mmb wb5mmb at pobox.com
Fri Dec 31 19:08:53 CST 2010

How K-14 works. From what I understand the original process was even
more complex. I don't think you could do this at home.

http://www.kodak.com/global/plugins/acrobat/en/service/Zmanuals/z50_03.pdf
http://www.randrews4.com/ProcessK-14.pps

Kodak worked on this for a long time before they started selling it. From 1922.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_RTnd3Smy8&feature=player_embedded

      Sandy
     WB5MMB