For Kodachrome Fans, Road Ends at Photo Lab in Kansas - NYTimes.com

Chip Fetrow chip at fetrow.org
Sat Jan 1 18:45:20 CST 2011

REALLY?  Can you provide a link?  I have some legacy test equipment
that use Polaroid cameras and text backs for both Nikon and
Hasselblad, which I would love to be able to feed.

I do know they make three instax cameras which use their own (nearly)
instant film packs.  I wonder if it is makes overly green prints, like
their standard film.

--chip