Interesting tiny scope

Mark Whittington markwhi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:38:10 CST 2011

I think you're talking about the DSO Nano.  AFAIK, it was developed by Seeed
Studio (http://www.seeedstudio.com) and they are in fact developing a faster
version that will sell for $199.

A review of the 1st gen 1MHz DSO Nano here:
http://hackaday.com/2009/10/19/dso-nano-oscilloscope-reviewed/

<http://hackaday.com/2009/10/19/dso-nano-oscilloscope-reviewed/>-Mark

Incidentally, there are several ebay sellers in China that sell a small,