Rapatronic High Speed Shutter

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Sat Jan 22 11:12:56 CST 2011

 Edgerton must have been a very personable guy.  A friend of mine some years ago was visiting MIT with his high school aged son looking for a good computer school.  Was in the hall of Edgerton's basement lab looking at exhibits.  Edgerton happened by, invited them into his lab and gave them the full tour.  Very kind fellow.

They also visited Cal Tech, but settled on Illinois.  Kid went on to be involved with 2 startups, sold each, and now   is living with what been described to me as an overbuilt, overdressed, oversexed, bimbo from overseas and working on the third company.

Brilliance comes in many forms!

N0UU