Xprotolab Specs

Brian Hawes brian.hawes at retired.ox.ac.uk
Thu Feb 3 14:39:59 CST 2011

Hi,

Been having fun with my Xprotolab. Amazing little board.
It looks as though it may have been hand-assembled and it  started seizing up and refusing to start. I had to lift
off the 'Menu' switch and re-solder the contact pins which are underneath.
All O.K. now but less than full marks.

I remember saying I would retire when I could no longer see the things I was expected to work with.
It goes on!

Brian