Xprotolab Specs

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 4 10:43:38 CST 2011

  Yesterday my Xprotolab arrived, last night I coupled it to my DX
crystal set diode output. I was thrilled with its performance but for
this application I could use another 10x input gain to better view very
weak signals. Still, a cute little toy to play with. I'm now pondering
possible applications.

  Brian, your idea of a 'Wrist-O-Scope' seems doable. 8-)   I wonder how
it would perform as a mini TV screen? Viewing could be a challenge
without an attached magnifier. If electronics continue shrinking we'll
eventually implant the stuff, just like the Borg whom we are beginning
to resemble.
Resistance is futile - you /will/ be assimilated!

Richard of Borg