Hamvention + Xtal Set Society Show & Tell (with snacks!)

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 11:32:35 CST 2011

*For those planning to attend the Dayton Hamvention.*

*Author*
W0XI 	Posted - 23 January 2011 10:43 Show Profile Email Poster
<http://www.midnightscience.com/rapntap/mail.asp?id=1429> Edit Message
<http://www.midnightscience.com/rapntap/post.asp?method=editTopic&reply_id=5306&auth=1429&forum_title=Fireside+Crystal+Radio+Clubhouse&topic_title=20th+Anniversary+Meeting+of+Xtal+Society+at+Dayton&forum_id=8&topic_id=5306>

20th Anniversary Meeting at Dayton Hamvention

Hello All! The Xtal Set Society -- the sponsor of this forum -- will
have a booth again this year at the Dayton Hamvention (in Dayton OH of
course), May 20, 21, and 22.

You are invited to attend the anniversary meeting of the
Xtal-Set-Society (after exhibit hours) on Saturday night, May 21 at the
Holiday Inn Express, 95 Parkview Dr N., Brookville OH 45309 (just off
I70...about 15 minutes west of the hamvention arena).
Please bring any xtal sets you wish to share in the "Show and Tell." We
will have a buffet set up and will ask a donation to help with the
purchase of food and drink. If you have particular likes and dislikes,
let us know ASAP. /Please RSVP to Patricia by email at
xtalset at sunflower.com, phone (405-517-7347), or snail mail so we can be
sure to have enough space and food./

73, Phil, WØXI, Lawrence, KS.

What Would Maxwell Say [1831-1879]