cure for the terminally happy

Terry Fox tfox at knology.net
Sat Feb 5 14:13:40 CST 2011

Know someone who is always SO HAPPY that they make you sick?

Tell them to go see James Cameron's Sanctum.  They will want to do
themselves in, along with anyone nearby.

Most depressing movie I have ever seen.  I needed two Disney cartoon
movies about teddy bears just to decide to live again.  I thought it was
SciFi, nope, it's about how bad things happen to those who go caving.

It's so bad that James Cameron is going to have to give back some Oscars
just to keep his name alive.  Of course the Hollywood Foreign Press will
love it, but only the version with subtitles.

You have been warned.
Terry