White boards and Why Join AMRAD

metavox at earthlink.net metavox at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 5 21:23:30 CST 2011

Terry,

Now that is counter-intuitive.  What ever possessed you to follow this
crazy advice that turned out to work?  Wait...  I know, he was a ham and
hams don't give bad advice.  (Very often at least)

Its like tacos right here.  A lot of problems and advice but not much if
any bad advice.  That is why tacos is such a fine email reflector and
AMRAD membership is so useful.

NOW HEAR THIS.....

We are going to the Orlando Hamcation this next weekend.  We will be
offering for the first time, a CD of all the 2010 newsletters on a CD.

Better yet, if you sign up for two years, we will include a CD with
*all* the newsletters from 2001 to 2010.

Those on tacos should run me down at Winterfest, Timonium and Dayton
Hamvention for this great deal.

Also starting at Winterfest, we are offering a Charleston semi-kit with
the PC Board, the Quick Start CD and the Ubuntu Quisk Charleston live
DVD.  All for $30.

Frank K0BRA