Fishing debris in space

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Mon Feb 7 16:03:51 CST 2011

I always thought a good plot for a science fiction story would to have some space Luddite launch a rocket filled with very small depleted uranium pellets around the moon and bring it back into earth orbit going the wrong direction.  Very quickly would make space useless and life as we know it much changed.  Lucky only a few have those resources and they are the ones with the most to lose!  N0UU  Or could a couple of rouge nations I can think of do that?