Tacos Digest, Vol 96, Issue 16

Chip Fetrow chip at fetrow.org
Fri Feb 11 00:17:59 CST 2011

I have to admit PSK 31 is pretty cool, but kind of like AIM is pretty
cool.  Um, ...

HAL's CLOVER is REALLY cool, but propriatary.  It just amazes me how
low the power is for the links.  Then, someone comes up on the
frequency because ther eis absolutely no way they can hear the CLOVER
signal, and CLOVER just ramps up the power to keep the link alive.

It really is sad it isn't public domain.

OH, sorry about the subject line.  It was that way in the digest, so I
couldn't fix it.  NOT MY FAULT!

--chip