AMRAD meeting no show

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Fri Feb 11 14:08:16 CST 2011

Bill,

The meeting announcement says talk-in is 147.81. If that is W4CIA then that
is what I will program into my HT. There doesn't seem to be any mention of
the repeater on the website. You have to use Google to get to a page with no
inbound link. Time to do some housekeeping because the link to T-Marc (see
About AMRAD) goes to a Chinese telegraph company! At first the relevance was
obscure but the Bing translation makes it perfectly clear:

"If you send words of blessing to a wedding ceremony, okiden poppo. From
KDDI telegram service is safe and stylish service. Click here to please.
Congratulatory words send a wedding gift! Available for this service to the
departure of the great is how do I?

In this case put out a congratulatory telegram?

It may also end up suffering as position would not Wehn basically gotten
greetings to send congratulatory "what?" and send greetings to whether the.

Because of the age of email telegraphed their congratulations inspirational

Greeting people recently is also less. From it's age of email. But why said
celebration, fashioned a congratulatory message how to live."

73 & okiden poppo Karl W4KRL