AMRAD meeting talk- in?

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 14:20:19 CST 2011

Karl,
The repeater output is: 147.210+, input is .600 khz up+
I am in McLean, so it's a great signal here, however,
suggest if you want to try either 146.790 in Fairfax or 146.910 (Tysons)
Since .210 is the AMRAD club repeater, it is problematic to get into it, with an HT, from Fairfax City Library.... a mobile, with gain antenna, would work better.
Since libraries are cutting back their hours, how about meeting at the Tysons Pimmit library?
Do they have a meeting room?
Bob Rice, KG4RRN