Altoid mint tins

Joe Everhart n2cx at verizon.net
Fri Feb 11 20:44:40 CST 2011

Karl and all,

Yet other sources of tins are several specialty companies such as:
<http://www.usbox.com/Tins/Metal> and others found by using the search
string "metal tins" on Google.

I've also found that Dollar Tree stores have the small tins with handles
that Karl mentioned.  They are priced at - you guessed it one dollar -
thus being more economical than Five Below.

I even found some "handled" metal boxes almost lunchbox sized around
Easter at Dollar Tree.  The only problem is that they often have
"girley" themes and are decorated with pastel Easter Bunnies.  A liberal
application of Krylon takes care of that!

Joe E.,  N2CX