Technology Adjusts Insurance Money

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 06:44:46 CDT 2011

Well, I don't know about over there in the UK, but over here, the cop cars now are outfitted
with cameras which record thousands of license plates, the GPS coordinates, the time, and where. If there is a dead tag, or the car is stolen, the cops have an easier job.
Still lots of drivers are putting sheilding over license plates, which prevents the cameras from recording them, and somehow they never get pulled over.
What is scary is the tinted windows, why can't they outlaw those?
It seems logical that your visibility is better off without that.
I have seen little old ladies who are actually a traffic hazard, who can't park in a lane straight,and people who assume that someone walking will look both ways before crossing the road, as they zoom by crossing areas above the speed limit.
Oh, and lets not forget the hurried mom in the gigantic SUV who is looking for the kids with a cellphone in one ear, they need special insurance rates....
I am sure that the Maserati will stay parked for the time being....

Bob Rice, KG4RRN
kg4rrn at arrl.net
A Notary Public, VA.
Vice President,