WMAL Transmitter Tour is Thursday

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 19:13:09 CDT 2011

Just a reminder, for those who have signed up
for the WMAL transmitter tour.
Try to get there by 10:00am, or soon thereafter.
I will try to make it, but if I am called into work
tomorrow, work will come first.
I hope to be able to make it, but if not, I
am leaving word, with the Engineer in Residence
to admit those whom have submitted their names
to me,and guests.You might want to bring a digital camera.
The weather should be good, traffic is debatable...
I want to take this opportunity to thank AMRAD members for their generosity, and friendship in this endeavor.Any questions, please e-mail me.
Happy St. Patty's Day to all,

Bob Rice, KG4RRN
kg4rrn at arrl.net
A Notary Public, VA.