WMAL Transmitter Tour is Thursday

fgentges at mindspring.com fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 17 23:09:34 CDT 2011

tacoistas,

We had a great tour today and most of us had been listening to WMAL for
years and finally had a chance to see the site and all the antennas,
building, gear and engineer that makes it all happen day in and day out.

A big thanks to Bob for seizing the opportunity and to the WMAL chief
engineer for a fun tour with much explanation of all that goes on there.
  Somehow, I missed the name and ham call of the chief engineer and feel
we at least owe him the recognition of name and call.

Frank K0BRA