Thanks for the participation in the WMAL Tour

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 18 12:18:15 CDT 2011

All~
Seeing that information, the station we just visited yesterday is now THE OLDEST
continous operating AM station in the D.C. area.
Mr. David Sproul, the engineer, who gave us the guiided tour replied he is not a ham licensee, sad, but I will write back and encourage him to get licensed.
Since he is an up-coming helicopter pilot, I would like to tell him a ham license might
 save his life one day. If anyone else wants to write him, they may contact him on  e-mail at david.sproul at citcomm.com

I have downloaded all of the pics I took yesterday, and have recieved some as well.
Does someone want to archive all of them, and put them into a "tour of WMAL" slideshow?
I am going to West Virginia this afternoon, so I will be checking my e-mail once I get there.
If anyone wants to check into the NVTN, I am the Net Control on Saturday.
The repeater is 147.300+ and no PL.
I start the net at 7:30pm.
Enclosed are just a few of the 'best of the best' I took yesterday.
I know the policy on attachments, but I would appreciate everyone seeing these few pics.

73 all,
Bob Rice, KG4RRN
kg4rrn at arrl.net
A Notary Public, VA.