Crown Castle

Louis Mamakos louie at transsys.com
Wed Apr 27 16:08:54 CDT 2011

Crown Castle is one of two large companies that own commercial tower real estate
(the other being, I think, American Tower).  Their customers are all the various
mobile operators and probably others as well.  It wouldn't be surprising that
Lightsquared might be a customer of theirs, though I suppose it could be AT&T,
Sprint, Verizon Wireless or some other operator, too.

Their business is to acquire and maintain multi-tenant facilities, in most
cases, to make the economics work for everyone (e.g., taking power, backhaul,
etc. to the site).

louie
wa3ymh