FW: Crown Castle

Karl W4KRL W4KRL at arrl.net
Wed Apr 27 14:50:42 CDT 2011

"Crown Castle owns, operates, and leases towers and other infrastructure for
wireless communications. Crown Castle offers significant wireless
communications coverage to 92 of the top 100 U.S. markets and to
substantially all of the Australian population. Crown Castle owns, operates,
and manages over 22,000 and approximately 1,600 wireless communication sites
in the U.S. and Australia, respectively. For more information on Crown
Castle, please visit www.crowncastle.com."

Frank, make sure they put the antenna on the US end of that pole instead of
the Australian end.

Karl W4KRL