Royal Wedding

Richard O'Neill richardoneill at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 28 08:19:05 CDT 2011

Hi Brian,
  This marriage is a wonderful and exciting event for your country but
having missed sleep watching the last one with my young daughters I'll
snooze through this time and catch rerun highlights. I just hope the
bride to be knows what she's getting into to - but then who really ever
does? =-O
May they both have a long and happy life together.

Richard