Royal Wedding

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 18:29:48 CDT 2011

Dear Bob

I'm sorry, but I cannot allow my fellow countrymen to be held
responsible for either American beer, nor American wine. However, we
did have a hand in formulating some of your better dark and
microbrewery beers.

It's funny that your love of the Royals has diminished - we've gone
off some of your recent Presidents, too!

Regards from the old country,

Phil M1GWZ