Royal Wedding

Bob Rice, KG4RRN kg4rrn at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 07:52:53 CDT 2011

 Yes, it appears that our love of the Royals has diminished somewhat, eh?
If your going to toast the now famous couple, I would toast them with
an American made beer,, from Americas oldest brewery in Pennsylvania,
 thanking them for sending over their countrymen 240 some odd years ago, to brew beer, and make wine here.
It's really quite a hit, you know....
Now, let me get back to ordering that Lady Di/Kate ring I see on TV...
Cheers,

Bob Rice,KG4RRN
A Notary Public, VA.
Vice President,