Royal Wedding

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Fri Apr 29 03:50:05 CDT 2011

On 29 Apr 2011, at 04:14, Joseph Bento wrote:

> Dear Phil,
>
> Well, we do have our own royalty to pay homage to at Hamvention.  I
> don't quite have the bow down, however.
>
> So 5% of you is itching to cast off your loyalty?  Off with your
> head!!

 >> No, 100% of me would like to get rid of 5% of the royal family.
After all, we're all facing cuts.

> Out of curiosity, has Camilla officially denounced Catholicism and
> confirmed into the CoE?  It might seem Charles' future is dependent
> on this little minor detail of Papal recognition.
>
 >> No, Camilla is still a Roman Catholic. As a result, she can never
be Queen, only "Queen Consort". If they'd have sorted that out thirty
years ago, Charles could have married Lady Jane Wellesley, and
history would have been different. Not necessarily better, but
different.

> At any rate, perhaps I'll offer a toast to Bill and Kate over a
> Newcastle this weekend.

 >> If you can't find a decent beer, at least try to drink Newcastle
Amber rather than the famous but slightly unpleasant Newkie Brown.

Phil M1GWZ