Royal Wedding

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Thu Apr 28 22:14:42 CDT 2011

Dear Phil,

Well, we do have our own royalty to pay homage to at Hamvention.  I don't quite have the bow down, however.

So 5% of you is itching to cast off your loyalty?  Off with your head!!

Out of curiosity, has Camilla officially denounced Catholicism and confirmed into the CoE?  It might seem Charles' future is dependent on this little minor detail of Papal recognition.

At any rate, perhaps I'll offer a toast to Bill and Kate over a Newcastle this weekend.

Joe, N6DGY