Royal Wedding

Philip Miller Tate Philmt59 at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 13:39:02 CDT 2011

Dear Joe

I agree. It's ridiculous to have a Royal Wedding so early in the
morning - for Utah.

Personally, while I am a 100% royalist - okay, 97% royalist - maybe
95% - and it's a nice British event, I have no desire to watch the
wedding video of any couple I don't know. I might have a cup of tea
later, though.

Phil