July meeting

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Thu Jun 23 19:27:59 CDT 2011

And, at MINIMUM, three 6-10 foot long ground rods, about five feet out
from the pole, spaced 120 degrees apart.  The pole should be connected
to the ground rods by 00 copper (minimum).  Cad Welding would be a
good idea, but I believe I would bolt to the pole.

People might disagree with this, but I would put a ring of 00 copper
connecting those ground rods, then run 00 copper back to the house
ground rod -- outside only.  Of course, all the utilities should be
connected to that common ground rod.  The idea is that the entire
facility should rise in Voltage together without the current through
the ground causing large Voltage differences.

--chip