Major Drop In Solar Activity Predicted

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Tue Jun 28 13:01:42 CDT 2011

"Bob Bruninga" <bruninga at usna.edu> writes:

> There is the truth of the matter.  But will even the clever ones
> survive the maurading hoards of Rush Limbaugh ditto heads and NRA
> gun toting self-driven isolationist meatheads.
>
> We can use 2 meters for command and control...

Unlikely that you can find anyone to talk to on 2m if you are showing
your hand or at least giving away that you've overdosed on Keynesian
kool-aid.  Can you please restrain yourself and keep the climate
change discussion on Tacos (however much it may or may not mesh with
your personal political views) vaguely technical and centered on
actual causes, effects, and consequences rather seizing the
opportunity to blast away at your favorite target of opportunity?

We'll gladly return the favor by not railing against supercilious
lefty Prius drivers who tilt away at windmills in a histrionic attempt
to save the proles from themselves.

Thanks!

-r