Major Drop In Solar Activity Predicted

w3hwn at comcast.net w3hwn at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 21:21:12 CDT 2011

Phil,

The latter, I think. When I posted the original message on the predicted drop in solar activity, I thought there might be a few
comments on propagation,`solar cycles, and the like. I as hardly expecting a flame war between the Limbaughians and
the Gorians. But a flame war we have.

USENET LIVES!!!!!

Paul - maybe it's time to reprise that article I wrote for the newsletter some years ago on just this subject. You remember, the
one you sent to Newington and that ended up in QEX.