Messages! Messages in the shrubberies!

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Thu Jul 7 19:59:54 CDT 2011

Interestingly, if you Google Earth the coordinates, you see some strange blurring over the target area.  I hate it when that happens.

Now I need to go and search for more Russian Tesla sites.

Take a look at these coordinates in Google Earth and look at the attached photos.
+55° 55' 26.15", +36° 49' 10.97"

As Mr Spock is known to say, Fascinating!

Joe, N6DGY