Messages! Messages in the shrubberies!

Frank Gentges fgentges at mindspring.com
Thu Jul 7 21:22:05 CDT 2011

Joe,

I took  a look.

On Jul 7, 2011, at 8:59 PM, Joseph Bento wrote:

> +55° 55' 26.15", +36° 49' 10.97"

Just plug these coordinates into Google Maps.  The shadows tell a tale.  Careful examination shows really big voltage gradient rings.

I remember some ground level photos and here is a site with ground level photos.  You may take the text with a grain of salt.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread319602/pg1

These photos look like some very high voltage gear that has been abandoned for quite a while.    The Soviets spent a lot of effort  looking for a breakthrough that would make a weapon of war that could do great damage.  As far as we could tell, they had a lot of big sparks and fun but not a super weapon.  When it did not work out, the engineers were most likely sent off to Siberia to repent for wasting the states resources.

Frank K0BRA