About 2 Weeks Ago I Renewed My Membership For 2 Years; My New AMRAD Newsletter Says "Please Renew"

wb4jfi wb4jfi at knology.net
Sun Jul 10 00:38:54 CDT 2011

Chip: CHILL.
1.  Let's not go after our members that have questions (re: "I think you
have unreasonable expectations" sounds excessive).
2.  Paul (who IS president) already responded to Richard @ 7AM on
7/8/11.  No need to jump in two days later.
3.  While tacos is often technically oriented, it is also an acceptable
forum for members to ask questions regarding AMRAD business.  In fact, I
often see non-technical stuff here, including humorous posts.  If this
was just a technical forum (with active monitoring), the posts would be
significantly fewer.  Let's not stifle legitimate AMRAD business.
4.  I agree completely with your volunteer comments.
73s,
Terry