A new dilution of skilz to lament

Mike O'Dell mo at 131.ccr.org
Sun Jul 10 13:23:55 CDT 2011

with the exception of the pair of extrema at each end
(black & brown) (gray & white), when i realized they
are in the same order as the rainbow (let's not obsess about "indigo"),
i stopped trying to remember them independently.
(yes, silver & gold are out there too, but not in the usual doggerel)

speaking of smart tweezers, are who have them generally happy with
the Canadian "SMART TWEEZERS(R)" that seem to be everywhere?
they have given me pause about the priority of a bench-top LCR meter.

	-mo