A new dilution of skilz to lament

Joseph Bento joseph at kirtland.com
Sun Jul 10 10:43:40 CDT 2011

Since bad boys will always rape our young girls, I think we'll always remember the resistor color code.  :-)

When working with 0802 or smaller components, the print is sometimes illegible, so the smart tweezers are indeed handy.  They're especially useful for the surface ceramic caps which generally have no markings at all.

There's a reason why it's fun to play with tubes (valves) and the older solid-state technology for the hobby stuff.

Joe, N6DGY