Printer makes functioning tools

Chip Fetrow tacos at fetrow.org
Sun Jul 10 16:13:17 CDT 2011

And for panels and enclosures try Front Panel Express.

I used to cut panels on a drill press, then for the square and
rectangular holes, drill a hole for a saber saw blade, and cut the
panel with a saber saw mounted upside down under a router table.  Talk
about LOUD even with aluminum panels.  Then I had to use dry transfer
letters and seal the entire panel because just sealing the dry
transfer looks less than professional.

I always ended up with four (or more) screw heads on the front panel
to hold the chassis in place while Front Panel Express can press fit
threaded studs so there are no fasteners visable on the panel.

Things have gotten to be much easier.

--chip